Photo
- - - - -

Changing Line Height for Primary Entry Content

CSS

Best Answer Rob , 28 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Firstly, if you read the option there is says Custom Class, not Custom Code.  So adding CSS to a Custom Class field will not work, and will likely break things.

Custom Code is added under the Custom Code area. If you're using the Visual Editor, you'll see </> Custom Code as one of the menu items there.  Click that. Paste your customized code into that area and save.

The Custom Class field in Typography is to add a new class, so you can customize text further.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angrymetalphil

angrymetalphil

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hi. So I'm doing a minor amount of tinkering to get my website to look alright. I'm just adding minor amounts of CSS into the Typography section of the PageLines Theme. For some reason when I try to change the line height for my primary content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

all of my formatting just breaks. 

I just want to condense the line height so that there isn't so much weight space in my paragraphs. A little help would be awesome.

• PreermLip likes this

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

I'm sorry, but where are you adding that CSS?  Are you placing it into a class field in Typography?

#3 angrymetalphil

angrymetalphil

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

Yeah. Typography - Primary Font - Advanced. Obviously I'd prefer to not be doing the CSS at all, but I can't find where one controls line height. 

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:36 PM   Best Answer

Firstly, if you read the option there is says Custom Class, not Custom Code.  So adding CSS to a Custom Class field will not work, and will likely break things.

Custom Code is added under the Custom Code area. If you're using the Visual Editor, you'll see </> Custom Code as one of the menu items there.  Click that. Paste your customized code into that area and save.

The Custom Class field in Typography is to add a new class, so you can customize text further.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CSS