Changing Line Height for Primary Entry Content

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi. So I'm doing a minor amount of tinkering to get my website to look alright. I'm just adding minor amounts of CSS into the Typography section of the PageLines Theme. For some reason when I try to change the line height for my primary content

#entry_content.p {line-height: normal}
all of my formatting just breaks. 

I just want to condense the line height so that there isn't so much weight space in my paragraphs. A little help would be awesome.

1 person likes this

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Firstly, if you read the option there is says Custom Class, not Custom Code.  So adding CSS to a Custom Class field will not work, and will likely break things.

Custom Code is added under the Custom Code area. If you're using the Visual Editor, you'll see </> Custom Code as one of the menu items there.  Click that. Paste your customized code into that area and save.

The Custom Class field in Typography is to add a new class, so you can customize text further.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry, but where are you adding that CSS?  Are you placing it into a class field in Typography?

Posted · Report post

Yeah. Typography - Primary Font - Advanced. Obviously I'd prefer to not be doing the CSS at all, but I can't find where one controls line height.