Can't log in to Pro via Dashboard

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi All

Great to see the forums back up and running, however, is there any update on when we will be able to log into our Accounts from the Dashboards? Or have I missed something entirely?

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Actually, it's not labelled "PageLines Sections" in DMS.  Instead, you'll see  "Sections" when you click Add Sections in DMS.   And if you're referring to Framework, please forgive me, as I'm flipping back and forth between three products and going slightly insane today. :D

Thanks for helping out!

Posted · Report post

Hi bleuy
You don´t missed something
Please, you can see what happened in this

They are working to fix it all as quickly as possible but in the meantime, you wlll experience difficulties communicating with your validation servers.  

I appreciate your patience in this.
Carlos

Posted · Report post

Thanks, great to finally get some feedback  :thumbsu:

Posted · Report post

You're welcome! 

:)

Posted · Report post

Finally I could get some info, thanx!

I 'm experiencing the same issue, can not login and the only way to get in touch with Pagelines was through e-mail that no one answered.

That was pretty frustrating not knowing what's going on.

//Peter 

Posted · Report post

Any further updates????? I'm on the border of seeking compensation on this its been so long!

Posted · Report post

bleuy,  are you trying to login to Framework or DMS?

@lansakab  if you don't know what's going on, you've not been reading our blogs or this forum.  We are extremely backlogged.

To both of you, your original Framework Launchpad accounts are available at http://launchpad.pagelines.com.

Please offer more specifics about what you're doing, or trying to do, and where, and we'll try to help.   Thanks.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty much sorted thanks Rob, I have been reading the forums and the post you mention. In fact I have posted it a few times myself to help other users.  My only tiny issues was getting access to the Pagelines Section Plugin as this does not appear on my Paid services and is not packaged as part of the Framework.

Posted · Report post

Its Framework  :D I guess you guys are a bit like this  :sword: :geek:  :sword: at the moment.  Perhaps if you reposted your update post called FRAMEWORK UPDATE, people might stop posting all over the shot?

Just a thought as a humble user :)