Postpins for DMS?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi guys, 

Ive got the DMS personal package, and within the docs I notice that Postpins should be included for plus members. Where do I find this? Theres a couple other sections that were stated and there no where to be seen either. 

Cheers,

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It likely hasn't been updated yet for DMS.

Posted · Report post

Nick is correct.  Several sections and plugins have yet to be updated for DMS and will be available as soon as they are.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Posted · Report post

I bought a license specifically to use this section that are part of the docs. It wouldn't harm anyone to put something there to avoid frustration on users. Something like: "Not yet available in DMS, but will soon!". I am upset.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

We anticipate all these sections being resolved very soon.  We have been notifying people via our blog and this forum for quite some time to let them know some products from Framework don't yet work on DMS.

We expect everything to be working soon.

Posted · Report post

10 days since the last post on this. I know you all are scrambling as fast as you can...but "very soon" seems like maybe about now?! ;) I have a client site awaiting PostPins. Any further word on the ETA? thanks.

Posted · Report post

Sheila and everyone, I know this sounds crude, but we'll all know, when we know and not sooner.

The minute a developer lets me or Danny know about anything we're rushing to post it in the forums without delays.

Like the fact that Framework Store has been largely restored.  News went up within 3 minutes.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Rob. It doesn't sound rude. However, I guess I don't know what is THE place to find things out. I search the forums and add a post so when the post is updated I'm notified. Sounds like I may not be subscribed to the blog if that is the one place we can count on this info going out. I do get some notifications but had not heard the framework store is restored. So what is the prime place to get this info, the blog?

Posted · Report post

I have post pins working with DMS on this site just fine. http://radioheart.com/ Since I was logged in with my normal account when I added DMS they were still working I suppose. I do not show them listing on any of my other sites though so just a fluke? I hope to see them listed in the DMS store soon as well.

Posted · Report post

Yes, you do chrisayers!  Did you add the section from Framework in a particular way?

Posted · Report post

No I just had it running on the site prior to DMS running. Like I said probably a fluke I cannot edit the features of it the same way as before such as telling it not to load excerpts or image on top ect. It just "happened to still be there." I like post pins a lot for clients that load RSS news. Will "Trickle" do this?

Posted · Report post

I believe they're still working on PostPins being updated for DMS.