batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2203 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Hi all

This is just to comment what I think about the problems we have in this moments.

After hacking  PageLines all would have to have a little patience.
You can see the explanation what happen in this:

Companies like Apple also suffered these attacks made for "stupid" people,  you can see:

I understand that many need the DMS to work, many people are hurt and other are angry, but I have no doubt that the most affected are PageLines.

Please, let's have a little patience and give them the opportunity to resolve the problems, many of them are for own security, I´m sure that they are working hard.

Regards
Carlos

Sorry my "Bat English" but I need said what I feel.

• alanslingsby, fumitol, bleuy and 1 other like this

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

Carlos,

Thank you for expressing your kind concern for the entire PageLines team during this time of difficulty. 

I agree with you, and express my personal thanks to all who show patience and understanding while we try so hard to recover from the hacking.

Your comparison to what's happened to big companies like Apple is very good, in that hacking isn't just the damage done to a website, but the damage done to the customers, the employees and the good faith of the community as a whole.  It's for this last reason that we're struggling and working so hard -- to keep our great community together.

After all, what is PageLines? A product? No. It's an outstanding group of people, spread around the globe, that makes a dynamic, viable community.  It's people. It's relationships and the sense each member of that community has of participating in something bigger than just buying something.   When I purchase a product at a store, usually, that's the end of the process.  At PageLines we've gone beyond that providing a wonderful, global neighborhood -- the PageLines Village. 

While some say it takes a village to raise a child, it also takes one to help and support a website. 

I'm happy you are part of that community, as I am every other member.  Moreso, I'm happy to be part of it myself.

Thanks again for the encouraging words.

• fumitol likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pagelines, dms, hack