• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 onwpthemes

onwpthemes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

After you lunched PageLines DMS, is your campaigns on Impact Radius still available? The affiliate link is still live, but no commissions got recently. Have send 2 emails to hello@pagelines.com but didn't get any reply. Anyone can help? Thanks!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hi,

Our team at hello@pagelines.com is working feverisly to resolve hundreds of topics that were opened as a result of the recent problems with our server. We appreciate your continued patience as we try to restore everything. 

I do not know if the relationship with Impact Radius is continuting, but haven't heard anything to the contrary.

#3 onwpthemes

onwpthemes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hi,

Our team at hello@pagelines.com is working feverisly to resolve hundreds of topics that were opened as a result of the recent problems with our server. We appreciate your continued patience as we try to restore everything. 

I do not know if the relationship with Impact Radius is continuting, but haven't heard anything to the contrary.

dflOHV3.jpg?1

There is no doubt that you stop the campaigns on Impact Radius after you lunched DMS. We affiliates continue driving traffic to you, but you stop it without giving any notice. Send you several mails but got nothing  :( . Any one can help?

• CliffordP likes this

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

To be very clear, this is a business related issue, not a technical support issue. You should have been made aware by email, blog and posts here, that on July 23 and 24th, Pagelines.com was hacked and our servers were severely affected.  Restoration is taking time. 

I do not know if this issue is related to that problem, but it seems like it is.

All further communication on this topic must be taken up with our business office by writing to hello@pagelines.com.

#5 onwpthemes

onwpthemes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

To be very clear, this is a business related issue, not a technical support issue. You should have been made aware by email, blog and posts here, that on July 23 and 24th, Pagelines.com was hacked and our servers were severely affected.  Restoration is taking time. 

I do not know if this issue is related to that problem, but it seems like it is.

All further communication on this topic must be taken up with our business office by writing to hello@pagelines.com.

To be very clear, you guys did never reply email. Don't you think this is a feedback? Anyway, many thanks to your help.

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Our business office team is backlogged. This fact has been published repeatedly.  There is nothing we can do in technical support to determine this decision or further inform anyone.  I've asked the business office, and have asked people to write in with business questions.  All will be answered in due course, but definitely not on weekends  They work Monday to Friday. 

Thanks.