Photo

Iblog Forum exclude pages from navigation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:59 PM

Just installed the Iblog Forum....very cool. But it is showing pages that should be hidden. I used the Iblog Forum plugin and listed the two pages with commas....but nothing happened. Any ideas? I also installed Wishlist Member which made a page that I believe should be hidden (and is everywhere but here). I then installed "Exclude Pages from Navigation plugin". It works well everywhere but here too...which I kinda expected. I entered the numerical id for each page... is that correct? ie: 77,132,12

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

known bug with BBPress- plugins sometimes don't work. Thats why we added the option. which version of iBP are you running?

#3 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:03 AM

And yes, 77,132,12 should work if you are using iBP 5.5 or newer. Are these the correct page ids?

#4 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:42 AM

Thanks - I am using iBlogPro3 3.5.3 I figured your plugin option was created to hide the pages since the other plugins will not. But it does not seem to work if I put in the page id. The page ids I gave you were fictitious but just wanted to make sure that I was entering the id the correct way because nothing was happening. Here is a link to my site under construction: http://www.weeklynudge.com Any help would be appreciated.

#5 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:50 AM

I figured your plugin option was created to hide the pages since the other plugins will not.

You are correct, but we added this to iBlogPro in version 3.5.5.

Do you have the latest update? If not, I can send it to you :)

#6 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:29 PM

That would be great - Thank you. I must have bought the theme right before the update and then bought the forum after. Let's see if that works! When I update, will it change any of the adjustments I made like colors and images? FYI: I needed to re-register with a new username because the old was not recognized on your forum. - Then when I did it changed my prior posts from anonymous to the new username.

#7 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

Hey Len, Just sent you the update. As for the username issue, we switched servers the other night and I think we lost a day or so of new users in the DB. Hopefully everything is ok now :)