Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

problem with activation

Question

Posted · Report post

Not sure this is the correct place to ask for help with this but I am having trouble with activation. I've entered my user info and pasted the activation key but the activation button does not respond. what am I missing.

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello.

Where did you install DMS? If you downloaded the product from our front page, the installation should be correct at wp-content/themes/dms.   Can you confirm that location is where your installation is based? However, if you obtained DMS via other sources it may be installed incorrectly and may not be able to accept your license code.

Posted · Report post

I downloaded from the link on the page with my account details, the same place I located my activation #

Posted · Report post

Barry, thanks for your answer but it doesn't confirm that the installation is located in wp-content/themes/dms.

Posted · Report post

Mine is in wp-content/themes/dms and it still won't activate.  Cleared cache, cookies, did fresh WP install.  Nothing works.  Sorry to hijack thread but my god, wtf?

Posted · Report post

Todd, kindly show a little more patience and less frustration with comments like "wtf".  That doesn't help anyone, including you, and will not resolve matters faster.  Our staff is working hard to resolve these issues and we'd really appreciate some tolerance and respect as we do our jobs, above and beyond.  Thanks.

We're working on it all.