Where do we stand?

Question

Posted · Report post

Its been impossible to find out whats going on, or an appropriate place to post - so posting here...

Having purchased PageLines a little over a year ago, spent time and money researching the product, purchasing, learning the system, and more time and money introducing the system to a small, but significant group within the UK NHS, we finally get the go ahead to move forward with further site development. Keep in mind this is the NHS - most (all but a few) only have access to IE in the office.

Q's

Have we just (without notice) been been completely dumped by PageLines?

A 'lifetime' license for a product does not mean 18months - please clarify what the future holds for PL

As a paid user (not Plus) what discount do we get on DMS?

Are we hearing correctly  - DMS only works on Chrome? i.e. If that is the case, then, not to put too finer point on it, we are completely stuffed on our NHS project?

I can't believe that months of research, followed by careful negotiation and demonstration, it is all going down the pan.  Something that purported to be the be the ideal tool for the job looks like it has just turned into a complete nightmare. I trust there is a solution. 

The is VERY major for our business. Please someone - get back to me.

1 person likes this

26 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Amen!  Too busy worried about my current sites/projects to be able to enjoy the new release.  So seeing new 'exciting' things about DMS just makes me upset.  I would appreciate the comfort of easing into DMS as time provides... not being thrown into it with no support for what I'm working on now.  I'll be forced to transition completely to Canvas if that is the case.