Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How do I get purchased sections?

Question

Posted · Report post

I've bought several of the new sections - navable being one of them. Yet every time I try to use it, it requires that I purchase it. It's not showing up in my account. I would really, really like to use the sections.

Also, will any of the Framework sections be available, or do I have to repurchase all of them?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Radroz,

As you may have noticed, we had some technical issues just at the time of launch.  Some parts of the site are still in progress of being rebuilt or restored. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Products previously purchased do not have to be repurchased, As those sections or plugins are updated to DMS compatibility, they'll be released and useable at no extra charge.  While many of our sections are tested in DMS, not all are completed yet, so it will take a short period to get everything transitioned.

If you have any account related questions, our Billing Department is working diligently to respond.  I'm sure the current situation you're experiencing is simply related to the restoration of our site and will be resolved quickly as possible.

Posted · Report post

Okay, I'm seeing where I can download the sections from the dashboard, but where do I upload them? Or do I just need to wait to see if everything gets loaded into my account?

And will my new account be synced with the old one? I know, dumb question. but I had t' ask.

Posted · Report post

Anything purchased will be added to your account, of course.  As mentioned, account related questions are answered by our Billing Department.

Posted · Report post

SO it's just a matter of waiting for them to show up, then? Gee. I really hate waiting.  :growl:

Posted · Report post

It's not making me any happier either!

Posted · Report post

Is there any word on these sections? I've got a crap ton of sites to work on, and until this gets resolved, I'm stuck. Please advise.

Posted · Report post

Hi, as previously advised several times, we are undergoing extreme efforts to restore things.  When things are done, they'll be released. Till then, we all sit back and wait and do what we can. Really, what other option do you have? Complaining will not make things go one step faster.  And all it does really is slow things down.

Let's all relax and let our teams do their jobs and fix things. Please.