Wicker General Question about Past Purchases

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there! I recently purchased Wicker and have used it on one site. Loving it! I noticed n the new DMS store that it I have to repurchase it. Is that correct? As a very loyal Pagelines user, I was hoping that past purchases would transfer to the DMS.

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi!!!

Yep don't worry about a thing. You wont' have to repurchase ANYTHING that you've bought as far as my extensions go. They are working on getting this stuff incorporated into launchpad today I think.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

thank you!!! :)

Posted · Report post

So I purchased Viewer last year and was very happy. I have the paid version of DMS and would like to use Viewer. I'm not seeing that I purchased it. How do I get it?

Posted · Report post

I wish I could tell you. :( We're at the mercy of PageLines here. Email hello@pagelines.com to get a status updates. As far as I knew, this was supposed to be back up last Saturday.

Posted · Report post

Same Problem here, bought your extensions, updated to new server with DMS and now I have to repurchase all again. Anything to do here? Can you provide links to manually download the plungins/secions manually? How do I get access to them?

Posted · Report post

I feel your pain! I couldn't wait any longer, because I have a deadline to meet, so I ended up repurchasing sections/plugins that I already purchased. :( I hope that Pagelines will credit my account for repurchases.