Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Premature Release 2.4.4

Question

Posted · Report post

I get the feeling that v2.4.4 was pushed too soon.  I saw that it was available on one of my sites, so I did the auto update on two sites, now there are problems (ex. the in-site store doesn't show any sections, themes, or plugins when I'm trying to find one.)  Both sites (here and here) are having the same problems.  See here for an example of what the store looks like:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68311000/2013-07-16%2015_37_45-PageLines-Admin%20%E2%80%B9%20Elite%20Machine%20Tool%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress.png

1 person likes this

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi SteveS
The problem is not only in 2.4.4
I suppose that they are working in the server for the new DSM.
We wait for a Team ModerationĀ“s reply.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Steve,

Batman is correct.  This isn't about version 2.4.4, which has been out for more than 2 weeks.  The Store is undergoing modification at present and the issues should be resolved shortly.  The change is related to the upcoming release of  DMS.

Many apologies for the inconvenience.

Posted · Report post

hmm. wished I'd known all this before upgrading. who knows how late I am going to have to stay up now waiting for this. :(

Posted · Report post

Click refresh

Posted · Report post

Could not connect to PageLines as user xxxxx.

Safari 6.0.5

Posted · Report post

I reset my credentials and the store is now visible again, but when i tried to install the Base theme the error "could not connect to download" is shown.

Posted · Report post

I just tried to reset my credentials - comes back with the following: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68311000/2013-07-17%2009_00_17-PageLines-Admin%20%E2%80%B9%20Elite%20Machine%20Tool%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress.png

Just to make sure, I logged out of the forum and then logged back in - wanted to make sure that I was getting my username and password correct.  Still not working.

Posted · Report post

Nvm - had to dump my cache.  Working now... thanks

Posted · Report post

Steve - we are aware of this and will update you shortly