• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maui00wowi

maui00wowi

Advanced Member

• Members

• 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

I have wp 3.5.2 and I cannot add the 400x600 photos and I am doing exactly as the notes tell me to do and yet every time it comes up no image. the attributes work and the thumbnail works but the image inside the project does not.

I've attached previously uploaded photos to the portfolio, added new photos as well as tried to insert the photos just to see if it would work but nothing i do will create the image inside the dropdown.

i really need this website done asap. i stayed up until 2 am working on sizing & formatting all of my images and for this section to not work is driving me nuts   :huh:

http://beija-flordes...com/?page_id=59

Attached Files

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

Sorry you're having troubles.

I just went through and had to test all my sections for DMS (V3), and all are working just as they should. You HAVE To choose "upload images to this post" or else it just wont work. Also, you HAVE to upload new images, to that post, and not pull images from an existing library. Those are wordpress things there. Also, you have to have at least 2 images for the gallery to be a gallery.

#3 maui00wowi

maui00wowi

Advanced Member

• Members

• 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

I think it may have been the 2 images. Also, not sure how if safari had anything to do with it because as soon as i switched to chrome it worked the first time. thanks for the quick response! 

is DMS going worth switching from wp? i'm interested to see if how its going to work out :)

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:08 PM   Best Answer

DMS will still be on Wordpress.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Projects