Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Poppy: changing which address receives the message

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, does anyone know how I might go about changing the email address that receives messages from the Poppy form on my site? It's sending them to my personal mailbox, as that's what I've got listed in the Wordpress account, but I'd like it to send them to the main mailbox for my business. I know I can change the email address Wordpress has on file to do this, but I'd rather keep that one as my own, since I'm not the one who regularly checks the business email. Thanks!

PS site is http://phillydogschool.com if it matters.

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

To be very honest, I don't know if that's even possible with Poppy.  It seems like it's only allowing or using the default WordPress email address, or possibly your PageLines account-related email address. Either way, it doesn't appear to be flexible.

I'll recommend changing that ASAP.  But in the meantime, to resolve your issue, you may need to use a different plugin.  I'm not sure though, which will work for your overall needs.  I'd suggest looking for a modal form at http://www.wordpress.org/extend/plugins

Posted · Report post

Thanks Rob, I'll check out some other plugins and see if they'd be a better fit. Worst case I can just forward any incoming messages, but I figured I'd see if there was a way to change the address first. Take care!

Posted · Report post

You too Dan. Again, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.