Photo
- - - - -

Collapser images not changing.

collapser

Best Answer Rob , 14 July 2013 - 12:33 AM

Hi,

Was that custom code or a plugin that was picking up the latest image from the currently viewed pane?

In the past months, there have been PageLines updates, WordPress updates, numerous plugin updates (too many to name), and upgrades of Javascript, Ajax, jQuery.  It's impossible to say, really.   I've not heard anyone complaining of anything similar, so most unclear about what's caused your issue.

It pains me to suggest it, but try deactivating the plugins, and see if that helps.

Make sure everything is up to date, and if there's a plugin being used for the display of that image from each pane, check particularly if the plugin is up to date.  If it's one of ours, please let us know here, and we can redirect this to that plugin author.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 actorswebmaster

actorswebmaster

• Members

• 15 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR
  • Framework Version:1.03

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

Hello,

I have a site at 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

which is having trouble with collapser images. PageLines and Wordpress are up to date. The problem is that the collapser will only show the most recent image no matter which accordion is open. I had it working without a couple months ago when I built the site, and to my knowledge no new plugins have been installed since that time. The client recently noticed the issue after adding the 4 most recent posts. The latest posts were posted over the month of May and the client can't remember if they were working correctly during that time or not, unfortunately. I've had a look and everything seems to be set up correctly. Is there a chance this is a known issue, or am I just being obtuse?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:33 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

Was that custom code or a plugin that was picking up the latest image from the currently viewed pane?

In the past months, there have been PageLines updates, WordPress updates, numerous plugin updates (too many to name), and upgrades of Javascript, Ajax, jQuery.  It's impossible to say, really.   I've not heard anyone complaining of anything similar, so most unclear about what's caused your issue.

It pains me to suggest it, but try deactivating the plugins, and see if that helps.

Make sure everything is up to date, and if there's a plugin being used for the display of that image from each pane, check particularly if the plugin is up to date.  If it's one of ours, please let us know here, and we can redirect this to that plugin author.

#3 actorswebmaster

actorswebmaster

• Members

• 15 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR
  • Framework Version:1.03

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

Well I feel silly.

Disabling the sharebar plugin (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) solved the problem immediately. I was really sure I'd tried that, but I was obviously wrong.

Just to be clear, the issue was with the thumbnail functionality built into the PageLines Collapser section not changing based on which accordion was clicked. But that's all water under the bridge now.

Thanks for putting me in my place! Case closed.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

No problem.  Glad it worked!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collapser