Photo
- - - - -

Navigation problem in the third level

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 sensum

sensum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

I will try to do my best to explain the problem: Go to www.sensumnatura.com Go to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Servicios Go to

"Destinos Tur?­sticos" In this page you can see a right menu with 2 more levels Go to Consultor?­a estrat?©gica:

Here is the first limitation. I wolud like to see the menu before but i just can see the menu for "Consultor?­a estrat?©gica" After that if i click in marketing for example

i can??t see any right menu because of that i can??t return to the "Consultor?­a estrat?©gica level menu or DEstinos tur?­sticos level menu. I would like to see always this right menu...http://www.sensumnatura.com/?page_id=116 I hope you can understand me and help me with this issue. Thanks a lot for your very weel done job! Alejandro

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

Alejandro, You're correct it doesn't appear the theme is handling 'fourth' level pages correctly. Let me look into the issue a little deeper. The way WordPress handles the tiered navigation is a little tricky so you might have to wait until the next update for a fix. Hope this helps -- Andrew

#3 sensum

sensum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:00 AM

Andrew please when will be ready the next update? I can??t launch the web until you fix it so please I hope you can arrange this as soon as posiblle. Give me a reasonable date please. Thanks. Alejandro

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:39 PM

The next update is set for 7 to 10 days from now.

#5 sensum

sensum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:06 AM

Thanks Andrew

#6 sensum

sensum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

Hello Andrew, Do you think we will see it soon? thanks a lot Alejandro

#7 kevruss

kevruss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:02 PM

Is the update out. This is the same issue I am having. It only shows 2 levels....cannot get the 3rd to show up.

#8 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:00 AM

You may just need to enable 'grandchildnav' in the options. But yes, we have since updated StationPro to version 2.