• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 suerama

suerama

Advocate

• Members

• 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

I tried putting the three morefoot sidebar sections in the morefoot area originally on this site: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

but they only appeared in the left and center columns. The third sidebar section appeared below the  the first. So I used the footer column sidebars in the morefoot area. 

Now I've tried to place the morefoot sidebars in the footer area and the same thing happens. No sidebar appears on the right and the contents of the third morefoot section appear below the first morefoot section on the left. 

Can't figure this one out.

Thanks for any help!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

Hi Sue,

The only things that could cause this are:

1. A plugin conflict with Javascript or CSS using the same components as our morefoot columns
  2. Custom code that's incorrectly assigned, or has an error in it like a missing operand.

Try reviewing your custom CSS and using

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(By direct input tab) to see if there are any errors.

Check any hooks used to see if there are errors there (unfortunately, no validator exists for hooks)

Disable all non-PageLines plugins to see if the problem exists. If it's resolved, then re-activate the plugins, one-by-one.  When the problem happens again, that last re-activated plugin will be the culprit. If you find such a plugin, you'll probably need to replace it.

Let us know if this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: morefoot