Photo

removal of twitter feed on media download pages

Best Answer Rob , 04 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Josie,

First, let me say that PlatformPro is no longer supported and has come to the end of its life cycle.  It will likely break with the release of WordPress 3.6. You should act now to upgrade to PageLines Framework or risk the loss of your site's appearance.  Please write to hello@pagelines.com to request any available discounts.

If you go to Dashboard > PlatformPro  and look for Template options in the settings.  You should see a drop down list.  Go through each and look for the Twitter feed.  Just remove it from there by drag & drop.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 josiegamble

josiegamble

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Framework Version:PLatform Pro

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hi there,

I have added a few PDF media donwloads on a site but when you view the download page the twitter feed apperas at the bottom. I don't want this to appear.

In the settings I have not even entered the Twitter account so I was under the impression that means it won't appear in the site at all.

I'm sure it's a simple solution, thanks in advance for your help.

Josie

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:02 PM   Best Answer

Josie,

First, let me say that PlatformPro is no longer supported and has come to the end of its life cycle.  It will likely break with the release of WordPress 3.6. You should act now to upgrade to PageLines Framework or risk the loss of your site's appearance.  Please write to hello@pagelines.com to request any available discounts.

If you go to Dashboard > PlatformPro  and look for Template options in the settings.  You should see a drop down list.  Go through each and look for the Twitter feed.  Just remove it from there by drag & drop.