Customizing Pointers Please
Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:49 AM
Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:37 PM
You could do it with custom css:
1. Sidebars. I love the soft outlined, rounded corner sidebars in iBlog. Any way to do that for WHPro?
Might need to edit 'dropdown.css' or add some custom css for this.
2. Drop down menu color. Would prefer black with dark grey hilite. this may be answered elsewhere.
Depends which 'drop shadow' you're talking about? but it can always be hidden with `display:none` or changed `background:transparent;` once we identify the element..
3. Is there any way to lose the drop shadow of the content area for pages and posts, AND maybe change the color of the background so that it blends with the side bar; again to have the smoother look of iBlog.
Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:38 PM
can you send me a screenshot of what you mean? it this a bug?
4. Search bar always has the hanging box when at the top of the main sidebar. I had to move it, but will it go anywhere else?
Could you clarify on this?
5. Is it possible to change the size of the feature front page slider.