Forum pagelines.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 167 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

Dear Pagelines team, the new pagelines.com homepage looks great and is full of promise - it is exciting to think what may be just around the corner... But where is the Forum? I may have overlooked it but I searched the entire site over and over again and could not find any link to it. Only an external Google (or rather: duckduck..) search has lead me here. Maybe it was left out. If so, I am sure the new system will make even easier to reinstate! Good luck for the final furlong, I look forward to DMS!

#2 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hello Caspersjan 

Once logged into the Pagelines site you should see the support option at the top of the page on the right hand side. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 167 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Dear Martin, indeed, there it is. After scrolling down the support page I located a coloured text link to the Forum under "Question about customizing your site?" I'd still say some more prominent button pointing to the Forum which thankfully covers so much more than site customization would be helpful, either on the Support page or in the Footer. But thank you anyway for your quick reply, I for one will not get lost any more! Yours faithfully, Jan.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15818 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

You posted on the Forum, to ask where the forum is ?

#5 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 167 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:28 AM

Dear Danny, I did indeed post from the Forum about the way to the Forum, out of perplexity as to the new complication of finding it. I had a technical question about the functioning of a store section, and styling my site was not on my mind. So it was easy to overlook the discreet text link. But of course I know where it is now - my comment was merely a hint meant to be helpful. A friendly gesture rather than a serious grievance...

Yours faithfully, Jan.

#6 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 167 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

P.S.: I even discovered the path to the Docs, again trying to look up documentation of a sections function: Go to the Forum, then find a small text link called "Documentation" in the sidebar. This leads me to the magnificent "SUPPORT CENTER" which has beautifully designed, easy and obvious links to the Forum, the Docs etc.. Perhaps some button on the main page could lead straight to this Support Center. Again, I am just trying to give constructive feedback - stumbling upon essential features is different from finding them, after all. Good luck, Jan.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

For the record, the forum is located at

<-- YOU ARE HERE

Our Frameworkd documents are located at

#8 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 167 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Dear Rob, as I have said earlier, I know where they are because I have already found them. I am just giving you customer feedback that whereas the Forum and Docs used to be very easy to find, from the top menu, now the path to them is rather obscure, through somewhat hidden text links. Of course that is my personal opinion, based my experience as a user. That is all, I am not complaining nor arguing, just pointing out what to me seems like an oversight. I trust before long this will be sorted out, for everyone's benefit. Both the Forum and Docs are often sought with some degree of urgency, after all. With kind regards, Jan.

#9 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Thanks Jan.  Your feedback is welcome, always.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum, pagelines.com