3 replies to this topic

#1 tespi

tespi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hello,

I am using Wp Subscribers pop up Contact Form. Everything seems to work properly until I view my site from the front end. it appears at the bottom left and is greyed out.  I've read elsewhere that this may be a problem with either a  lightbox built into the theme or a "twitter bootstrap with a modal script inside". One of the fixes I found was to replace a file in the js subfolder... I have no idea what that means. I could find it with some help though.

Here's my site: www.TheStyleMedic.com

#2 Martin Davies

Martin Davies

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hello tespi 

Wordpress Subscribers plugin is a Premium third Party plugin in as such you would need to contact them for support and instruction on where to make the changes they describe. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 tespi

tespi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

Thank you Martin. The plugin is incompatible with a file built into the theme (js sub folder?). I'd need to change the file but would need to get to it first.
Please let me know, if I'm mistaken and this isn't part of the theme. I didn't get the fix info from wp subscribers but rather a forum here in pagelines.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

If you change a core file, the change will be temporary, as it will be overwritten with the next PageLines update. We do not support or recommend changing core files.  It is a breach of license.

As Martin pointed out, you need help from them on the basis that you cannot change the core files. 

Have you looked into our pop-up modal contact form...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

?