Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pagelines Dashboard & Account Setup Blank

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi... I have purchased pagelines framework, installed it on the latest version of wordpress 3.5.2 and the pagelines Dashboard shows blank page... I can't seem to login to my account from the dashboard... I have no plugin installed either... It's a fresh wordpress installed and fresh everything... What do I do, please? I am been asked to login to download on the Store Section and when I click on the link, EMPTY page appears, even the icons on the other wp menus loads incorrectly... Am confused...

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Turn on WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php and see if any errors are produced.

Posted · Report post

Your welcome.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

There may have been a hiccup in the upload/installation of PageLines.  Do you have FTP access to your site?

Posted · Report post

Yes I do have ftp access... Am deleting the files in the theme folder right now... hoping to re-upload the theme as soon as deleting's done. Will get back to you on the progress... Thanks

Posted · Report post

Well, I have done that and yet dashboard remains blank. I can't login either cus it brings up same blank page...

Posted · Report post

I'm Stuck. I really don't know what else to do with this as it is slowing me down... Please help.

Posted · Report post

PLEASE! Can someone pleeeeaassseeee help a brother with this...! :(

Posted · Report post

Ok... I did that and am seeing this error msg at the back-end...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in .../wp-includes/SimplePie/Misc.php on line 2136

Posted · Report post

Whew! A sigh of relieve! I am most grateful Simon! It's all good now. I have really learnt something new from you today... :D