iBlogPro 5 - WooCommerce

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dutchgirl

dutchgirl

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

I'm using Woocommerce with iBlogPro5, I have installed and activated the Pagelines WC plugin, but the items in the store have 0px padding and a frame around them.

Any idea how to remove the frame and increase the padding between items in the store view?

Attached Files

• assomibatrifs likes this

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hi,

That's all correctable by CSS.  Do you use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome's Inspection Tools?

#3 dutchgirl

dutchgirl

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

I tried firebug...came up with 

#page .hentry {
  margin-left:0;
  margin-right:0;
}

All is well when I change to this but when I add this change to the theme's CSS file, there is no change in margins

#page .hentry {
  margin-left:0;
  margin-right: 10;
}

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Sharon,

It is honestly impossible for us to guess at the correct element to adjust without the site being live.

#5 dutchgirl

dutchgirl

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

Thank you, but it's hard to believe this is a new issue. After deactivating all plugins, the issue remains, which means it is caused by the theme

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

It does not appear to be PageLines related, as nothing PageLines does, or can do, will result in a Service Unavailable message when trying to access a WordPress login page. This is strictly a plugin issue, which, as I said in Live chat, is likely related to code written by a plugin to your .htaccess file.  Keep in mind, before PageLines has even loaded, the /wp-login.php redirects to your domain. 

While the CSS for the store items may be related to PageLines, it is more likely related to WooCommerce.  Either way, it is impossible to determine without being able to view every one of the possible elements. Please understand there are tens of thousands of lines of code in PageLines, and doubtlessly more in WooCommerce. We can't remember every line of CSS for every plugin. I'm sorry about that, but we'll be happy to view the site when it's accessible, and will gladly help you identify the CSS and changes that are needed.

#7 dutchgirl

dutchgirl

• Members

• 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

Thanks Rob. As explained, the "service unavailable" is a simple holding page, not a failure or problem of any sort. It remains to be seen why you're having difficulty logging in.

In any event, I'll just go live and revisit this later. 

#8 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

Sharon, I understand that the Service Unavailable is not an error.  There is an error though, in that going to wp-login.php is redirecting to your root domain, rather than displaying the login page.   Since that's happening outside PageLines, there's really nothing I can do except to urge you to check the .htaccess file for the redirect and comment it out.