• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jer

Jer

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

I have four pages that I would like to make a custom sidebar for. I have each of the pages designate a seperate template (1, 2, 3 and 4).
I have the custom sidebars created, but it appears that the drag and drop only differentiates the content of the page but not the sidebars. Is there a way to do this? I also noticed that my SB2 was not showing any of the sidebars I dropped into it. Thanks.

Pagelines Version: 2.4.1

WP Version: 3.5.1. 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

Hi Jer,

First, in terms of adding widgets to SB2, can you tell me if SB2 is one of the standard sidebars or one of your custom ones?  Is it hidden under any of the options for hiding sidebars? (On page, via PageLines Meta Settings, or globally via Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options.)

Are you just trying to assign widgets to specific pages? If so, we recommend Widget Logic, which is much easier than manipulating new, custom sidebars in Framework.   Widget Logic tells a sidebar widget which pages, posts, categories, or other areas of your site to appear upon, effectively hiding them from other areas.  If nothing is set in the Widget Logic field (left blank), then the widgets appear everywhere. So you can manage those widgets pretty easily.

Send us a link to the site, please.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom sidebar