• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tradewindowspreston

tradewindowspreston

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Hi All,

Just installed JigoShop all seems to be well but i cant seem to see or enable product image, had a route round on here and on the jigo site but still no joy.

Basically the right hand box that i am presuming should be under the tags box is not there i have read on these forums some people have added code to there functions.php file is this still needed or should it now be working with version 1.6.0 which i am running.

Regards,

Grant

#2 tradewindowspreston

tradewindowspreston

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

OK so i might have got this working i added "add_theme_support('post-thumbnails', array('product', 'post'));" to the functions.php file and it made it possible to add  featured image in bottom right hand corner - if anyone wants the full description or screen shots please post on this topic and i will update with more info. 

The reason it didnt initially work when i updated the functions.php was because i was running base file instead of full fat version. :phew:

#3 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hi there,

Glad you managed to resolve. You can enable thumbnail images in Pagelines>site options>blogs and posts by checking the relevant thumbnail posts options, the jigo template will be treated as a custom template so the thumbnails will be displayed according to the same options selected for the various template options, blog,category, archive etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jigoshop, platform pro