Photo

Front page not displaying latest posts

front page latest posts blog lite

Best Answer Rob , 22 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hi,

it sounds like your template is missing the Content section or the Content Area is missing PostLoop,  for the Blog template.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 captainzlog

captainzlog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

I am using PageLines Lite and had my site set up to show the latest posts on the front page. This was working fine but recently has reverted to showing my home page instead. I don't believe that I have changed anything to cause this. Under Settings->Reading in the WP dashboard 'Your latest posts' is correctly selected and if i change themes to TwentyTwelve the site performs correctly - with the latest posts page displaying as my front page. However, when I change back to PageLines theme it reverts back to displaying my home page as the front page instead. Anyone any ideas?

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:28 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

it sounds like your template is missing the Content section or the Content Area is missing PostLoop,  for the Blog template.

#3 captainzlog

captainzlog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

Thanks Rob. It was PostLoop missing from the Content Area, although how this came to be I have no idea. Problem resolved.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

Great!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: front page, latest posts, blog, lite