Photo
- - - - -

How to ID WP-Property Plugin Added Template?

Best Answer James B , 17 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

Hi there,

I've checked in firebug for you and it's showing the template is called 'single-property'. See this screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/fsBjQ23Bob

The issue with the template data not saving could be due to either a plugin conflict or some form of js error. If you try disabling any other third party plugins leave that plugin active does it change the effect on the template?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 go9media

go9media

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hi,

I'm using the wp-property plugin on this site in development:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and, interestingly, the plugin added templates for individual property pages (you can see an example by clicking on any of the four Featured Properties on the home page).

I have two questions that I hope to get help with on this:

1) I can see that the template is added to the PageLines drag-and-drop backend interface, which is great, except that nothing I do in the drag-and-drop interface seems to actually have any effect on the new template. Any ideas about this would be a big help.

2) I know the standard naming convention for the built-in PageLines template ('alpha' 'beta' etc); how do I identify the new template added by the plugin for CSS / styling purposes?

Many thanks for any ideas!

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:22 PM   Best Answer

Hi there,

I've checked in firebug for you and it's showing the template is called 'single-property'. See this screenshot -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The issue with the template data not saving could be due to either a plugin conflict or some form of js error. If you try disabling any other third party plugins leave that plugin active does it change the effect on the template?

#3 go9media

go9media

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

James,

Thanks so much for your help with this topic. You may now close it and mark it resolved.

Dave

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

You're welcome Dave, glad it worked :-)