Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to Change Image Size in Quickslider

Question

Posted · Report post

I have a quickslider that is working great, except for the fact that it triples the size of the images I past into the slider. The images take up the entire screen, and because they are lo res they look extremely pixelated.  How can I make these images appear at their true size?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi mrtim - To change the font slider text size try

.flex-caption {font-size: 200%;}

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Evidently you're placing the Quick Slider in a full-width area in your template.  The slider will stretch to fit whatever dimensions exist for the area in which it is placed. Please read the documentation for a greater understanding of its use: http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/quick-slider/

Change the location from Page Template to Content Area via Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop.  Also, use images that match the width of the area you want the slider to appear in.  So, if your content area is 650px wide, make sure your slide is also 650px wide, to avoid pixelation. The slider does not have special rescaling capacity to avoid pixel stretching when the slide is expanded too far.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi,

Evidently you're placing the Quick Slider in a full-width area in your template.  The slider will stretch to fit whatever dimensions exist for the area in which it is placed. Please read the documentation for a greater understanding of its use: http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/quick-slider/

Change the location from Page Template to Content Area via Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop.  Also, use images that match the width of the area you want the slider to appear in.  So, if your content area is 650px wide, make sure your slide is also 650px wide, to avoid pixelation. The slider does not have special rescaling capacity to avoid pixel stretching when the slide is expanded too far.

Hello! I'm looking to change the font size of text on the quickslider.

So far, I've entered 

{body{flex-caption {font-size:200%;}
}
 without any luck. Might you be able to help me with this code? Thank you!
Edited by mrtim

Posted · Report post

Hi mrtim - To change the font slider text size try

.flex-caption {font-size: 200%;}

Thank you Jake!

Posted · Report post

Sorry for misunderstanding your issue.