2 replies to this topic

#1 sslaw

sslaw

• Members

• 3 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.3

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hi Nick

I am getting the following error intermittently after updating to the latest version of pagelines (2.4.3) when I load any page on my site whether it uses BA shortcodes or not:

'Fatal error: Call to undefined function pagelines_insert_core_less() in /clientdata/zeus-dynamic-1/r/u/ruleoflaw.org.au/www/wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 156'

Prior to updating to Pagelines 2.4.3 I was getting a similar error message from the TwitterBar Section, which would not load and prevented the dropdowns in the header menu from loading. Please disregard TweetBar query if you do not think it is relevant.

Help much appreciated.

Thanks

Nik

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

THis only happens when the parent framework isn't located, or the name of the folder ('pagelines') has been changed. The tweet thing is pagelines. Twitter switched to oauth and pagelines isn't updating for that so all the twitter functions wont' work anymore.

#3 sslaw

sslaw

• Members

• 3 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.3

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:30 AM

Thanks, no worries re the Twitter thing. So the issue with BA Shortcodes is probably my server playing games with me post pagelines update?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bad Ass Shortcodes