Photo
Accordy Slider

Work with Trickle?

Best Answer ahansson89 , 12 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

I do not see any reasons why it should not work as it is different jquery scripts that is being used.

Also Nick and I both nest our LESS files so that there will not be any styling issues.

If there should be a problem, just let us know and we will work it out and push an update for our sections within a few days or hours.

//Aleksander

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 john7626

john7626

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

I use Nick Haskins' Trickle on a site I'm reworking, jfspencer.staging.wpengine.com. Features doesn't work properly with it as Trickle uses Cycle 2 and Features uses Cycle 1. (I don't understand what that means, I just know that is what Nick posted in a response on his forum.) Do you know if Accordy Slider will work with Trickle? If you don't know, any reason why it might not that you can think of. I need some kind of Features like slider and I like Accordy but am hesitant to take the plunge. Let me reiterate, however, how much I like Squared. :D

#2 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 508 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:43 PM   Best Answer

I do not see any reasons why it should not work as it is different jquery scripts that is being used.

Also Nick and I both nest our LESS files so that there will not be any styling issues.

If there should be a problem, just let us know and we will work it out and push an update for our sections within a few days or hours.

//Aleksander

#3 john7626

john7626

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

I purchased and installed the section. Seems to work fine except I cannot get the duration of each slide to change.  I have tried 1000 and 1200 in Safari, Chrome and Firefox though not in IE, and I see no change in duration.  Otherwise, I like the section and it does seem to play nice with Trickle.

#4 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 508 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

I will have a look at this as soon as possible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Accordy Slider