Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jigoshop puts navbar all over the shop

Question

Posted · Report post

Good afternoon.

I have just installed Jigoshop to my website - http://www.pastamore.co.uk It has made the navbar go crazy with stuff that seems relative to a checkout section. I'm looking to rectify this and make a nice clean start. I just want Jigoshop to be active in the 'SHOP' tab of my site. Does anyone have any idea how I conquer this? Any pointers much appreciated,

Rudi

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You're welcome :-)

Posted · Report post

Hi there.

Yes, I've also uploaded the pagelines-specific plug-in. I've tried using the 'pages' setting to group everything in my 'shop' page, but it hasn't made any difference.

Posted · Report post

Hi there, it's adding all the new pages created by jigo into the nav. Go to appearance>menus and create a new custom menu, call it 'my menu' etc, then put the pages in you want using the options on the left. Drag them into the correct order you want them to display and save the menu.

Go to Pagelines>site options>navbar and you'll see an option to select which menu is used for the navbar, from the drop down choose 'my menu' and save. That will replace the nav with your custom menu :-)

More info and a guide on creating custom menus can be found at - http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/

Posted · Report post

After creating the menu, make sure you also go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and under Theme Options for Primary Navigation., make sure you select the menu James had you create so that it is assigned properly to that theme.

Posted · Report post

You are a legend, both of you. I was beginning to think I'd have to start a new website for the client, which would've been a nightmare. I really appreciate this. Nice one boyos (Welshism).