6 replies to this topic

#1 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hi Adam,

Working with your plugin Anything Boxes I have the following issue.

I can give a title to the A.B. section, however this is a h3 title, the boxes that follow also have h3 title, so there is no hierarchy.

Personally I think it is a good idea to make the section title h2 for example. Even better is that we can choose which ´h´ we want, every page is different.

What I also would like is that I can type a paragraph under the section title. This way I can explain something about the boxes below this section title.

Do you agree with me on this?

Kind regards,

Willem

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

<p>Yeah you are probably right, but if that is the case I think it better to make the hierarchy h3 &gt; h4. It's really up to you. You can always leave the title section blank and use the content area for that just before the AB section.</p>

#3 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hi Adam, true, H3 and H4 will be more likely, but to manage it yourself would be awesome.

About using the content area for a title and paragraph, that's true if I only use anything boxes section one time below the content area.

What I wanted, if there was an option to write a paragraph, is copy the anything boxes section 2 more times. Then I have a page like this.

> normal content;

> call-to-action section;

> title and paragraph first section anything boxes, followed by the boxes about 'style of furniture';

> title and paragraph second section anything boxes, followed by the boxes about 'kind of furniture';

> title and paragraph third section anything boxes, followed by the boxes about 'special furniture';

Because I have many boxes, the title and paragraph would benefit to go through the whole list of boxes.

Hope I could clearify myself with this and am happy to hear your reply.

Kind regards,

Willem

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Okay I modified to your suggestions. H2 title, H3 post headers, + a description paragraph for between the two.

• Willem-Siebe Spoelstra likes this

#5 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

I can't find where to add the text for the description paragraph. In my store I see v1.3.8 with no update option, so I guess I'm using the most recent version? Please reply here and ignore my last email, quoted below:

Hi Adam,

How are you? I'm sending you this e-mail because the Pagelines forum is down.
For my Pagelines site (not DMS), I use your anything boxes plugin.

Through the forum I asked for several improvements, and what I remember you implemented everything.

One of them was I could add a paragraph below the title of the section.
I'm running version 1.3.8 of your plugin, but I can't find this option now I wanted to start using this.

Can you help me out ;-).

Kind regards,

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

#6 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi Adam, I marked the topic unsolved for the time being, just to be sure you will be noticed from my last question that I can't find where to add the text for the description paragraph which you added. Do you also know when your section will be available on DMS?

#7 Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAlmere

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hi Adam, it's the 27th of August right now, would you please answer my question I asked here the 6th of august already?

Kind regards,

Willem

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anything Boxes