Photo
Pockets

Pockets only pull posts in Archive mode

Best Answer beardedavenger , 11 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Ya that's pretty tricky or else I would have done it by now. I haven't looked into it in a while but it is something that I do want to update it with, just not sure if a section is the right approach. Something like that I think is better off as a plugin.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 anderskrus

anderskrus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi!

Since I uppgraded Pockets my "pockets" doesn't come up in the self generating archive mode. Instead it pulls previous blog posts. 

My slug is /forfattare - authors.

http://litetforlag.se/forfattare

I really love this product - haven't seen anything look so good. And the archive mode is nicer then the shortcodes when I only have sex authors to show. 

I really do hope that this is a bug that can be fixed. And I also keep my fingers crossed that it will be possible to have several pockets/slugs going at the same time.

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

Ya the last update removed a flushing query that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. It was causing random 404's when caching is active. Try setting your permalinks to default, save, then change them back. Flushing permalinks should work. 

#3 anderskrus

anderskrus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

Tried that now. Didn't work though. 

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

OK this was my fault. Patched. Updated. Pockets now at 1.0.5. Sorry about that.

Nick

#5 anderskrus

anderskrus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

You are doing a great job, no need to excuse your self! My problem now is that no update is showing in Dashboard even though I can see in top premium sections that the new version is there - but under "your added sections" it is the old version. Not possible to upgrade.

#6 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hmm try refreshing the store (bottom right button that says Refresh Store).

#7 anderskrus

anderskrus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

I tried that yesterday. The problem isn't that the right version isn't showing in Store - but in Dashboard, where the update is suppose to be - it says I don't have any updates. And under My added section I have Pockets, 1.0.5, and the only options there - besides Refresh store in the bottom right corner, is Deactivate, Subscribe. I also tried to Deactivate yesterday. But I do not want do Delete it since I have posts I really don't want to rewrite.

#8 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

The new version is 1.0.5 and the issue of showing posts has been fixed here locally. Also deleting section will NEVER delete posts or settings, just FYI.

#9 anderskrus

anderskrus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

I deleted, got a "fatal error" message. Deleted it with my ftp client. Reinstalled. And now it works! Thank you.

Can you now, tell me if you in the near future will make it possible to have more than one slug .... ,-)

#10 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:15 PM   Best Answer

Ya that's pretty tricky or else I would have done it by now. I haven't looked into it in a while but it is something that I do want to update it with, just not sure if a section is the right approach. Something like that I think is better off as a plugin.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pockets