Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Always On Top Menu Menu Always On Top CSS Customisation

Question

Posted · Report post

We have managed to change the background of the pagelines plugin, all should be fine, it works on the homepage no problem, but then on other pages it does not display the background image which is very odd. We have no page ids to prevent it from doing so, this is the code we are using:

#always-on-top-menu .texture {background: url(wp-content/uploads/2013/06/menu_bg.png)!important;}

website is: www.cheapwebdesign.co

The menu bar background can be seen on the homepage only? any ideas, help is appreciated. We have tested in IE and Firefox.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Please let us know if you still need assistance, otherwise I will close this topic in 7 days. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Admin note: moved into store product forum

Posted · Report post

Yes thanks for that, but it appears to be a page lines issue as if you look I have placed a background image for the branding section i.e top area where logo is, and it is on applied to the homepage again. So something is preventing both these backgrounds being displayed other than the home. Any ideas?

Posted · Report post

I have asked the developer to visit this topic.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

it's not clear for me what the issue is, can you please upload a screenshot for the right and wrong behavior please.

Thanks