Photo
- - - - -

Quickslider Customization

quickslider feature css custom

Best Answer James B , 05 June 2013 - 11:15 PM

You're welcome. I've checked through some of our premium sliders on the store, but none of them seem to match the description of what you're looking for. Another member of the moderator team remembered WOW slider as another possible option. Although i don't think this does text the full height of the slider - http://wordpress.org...gins/wowslider/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 58 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL
  • Framework Version:1.1.1

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Greetings,

So im trying to achieve a slider that will show a picture on one side a text on the other.  I was using the Feature section but it wont do exactly whats needs for my client. 

There is a few things i cant seem to get to work correctly.  I can center the text just fine on the feature but need to have arrow navigation to move from slide to slide.  The entire site is going to be slide based so everything is on slides. So I really need a good solution for this.  I could easily just do an image file but then the SEO is gone from each page.  I have been trying anything possible but i cant seem to figure it out.  Any suggestions?  Different sections to use?  Thanks in Advance

Current Site

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

- Slide 1

- Slide 2

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4995 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

Hi there,

Yes unfortunately the feature slider hasn't got the arrows on either site. A lot of people try the slider revolution plugin from code canyon, that has arrows and allows the text on one side/image the other.

#3 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 58 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Thanks @

I will give that a shot.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4995 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:15 PM   Best Answer

You're welcome. I've checked through some of our premium sliders on the store, but none of them seem to match the description of what you're looking for. Another member of the moderator team remembered WOW slider as another possible option. Although i don't think this does text the full height of the slider -

#5 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 58 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

@

thanks for doing more digging.  I bought slider revolution and I think it will work nicely.  Has a ton of options.  Thanks for your help.  Its much appreciated.

#6 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4995 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

You're welcome :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quickslider, feature, css, custom