Photo
- - - - -

Multiple rows with boxes and same box set?

boxes box box set box sets

Best Answer Rob , 02 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hello,

When you have boxes added to your template, and you go to the page where the boxes are to appear, you can set up to 5 boxes in a row, but you can also set the maximum number of boxes to appear.  If you have set the number across to 5, and you want 4 rows, just set the maximum number to appear to 20.  The system itself will do the math and say, five wide by four high,giving you four rows, all in the same set.

It seems you didn't set a larger value for the maximum number of boxes to display, or matched 5, which would give you a single row of 5 boxes.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 loiborg

loiborg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hi there.

I was wondering if it's possible to display several rows of boxes on the same page with the same box set.

I have added more than 10 boxes in the same set and want all of the boxes displayed on the page. In one row I can choose to show 5 boxes from the specific set, which suits my needs. But in order to show the next 5 boxes it seems like I have to manually add another box set, assign the boxes to that set, add another box area and then choose the second box set. As the list needs to be in alphabetical order, this could prove to be quite time consuming when I have to update the list.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:59 PM   Best Answer

Hello,

When you have boxes added to your template, and you go to the page where the boxes are to appear, you can set up to 5 boxes in a row, but you can also set the maximum number of boxes to appear.  If you have set the number across to 5, and you want 4 rows, just set the maximum number to appear to 20.  The system itself will do the math and say, five wide by four high,giving you four rows, all in the same set.

It seems you didn't set a larger value for the maximum number of boxes to display, or matched 5, which would give you a single row of 5 boxes.

#3 loiborg

loiborg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

Wow, that was simple. Didn't think of filling out that field. Thanks for the quick reply!

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

No problem.  Glad it worked!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boxes, box, box set, box sets