Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to install themes downloaded from pagelines?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I have PlatformPro installed.

Now, can somebody explain how to install themes downloaded from http://www.pagelines.com/store/ ? I cant find any information about this.

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

The boxes were created when you had platform activated therefore the urls are relative to that folder.

Delete the default boxes and new ones will be created.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

You'll need the Pagelines Framework in order to download items from the Store, unfortunately they won't work with previous themes like Platform.

If you're interested in upgrading to the Framework, contact the billing team on the main email address hello at pagelines dot com, and maybe they'll be able to offer you an upgrade offer?

Full details on how to install products afterwards are available here - http://support.pagelines.me/docs/pagelines-store/store-overview/

Posted · Report post

This user already has PageLines Framework. It was a free upgrade.

There should be a popup that clearly states the products are for PageLines Framework only.

Posted · Report post

Okay, i have now removed PlatformPro and installed PageLines Framework (Professional). Now, PageLines comes with some default content like boxes. But when i try to edit one of the default boxes, i see the url in the field "Box image" is ../wp-content/themes/platformpro/images/fbox1.png

Why is this url pointing to the platformpro theme folder? Do i also need to install PlatformPro to fully use PageLines?

I am a bit confused about what is what. In my PageLines account i have 3 files.

PlatformPro

PlatformPro Base

PageLines Framework - Professional

Is any of these files depending on each other? Or is it enough to only install PageLines?

Posted · Report post

Where did you install PageLines Framework?

Posted · Report post

Thanks, that solved it :)