Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Section API - Font Size and Color

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello

My first post here at the forums.

I've been looking through the different sections of the forum to find a way to add the option to select size and color of a specific text in a custom section.

I've created a section and I'm able to get it to show me a dropdown of all fonts available - this works fine.

But I would like to be able to select both font size and color from for the same section.

How is this possible?

Thanks

Kind regards

Jesper

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Jesper,

If you have a Developer license, you should apply, as Danny suggested, to be part of our Developer Community, where you'll find many others who'll help you develop ideas into code.

Unfortunately, the forum is not a good place for helping with code to implement things like color pickers, etc. The moderators are not developers, but almost everyone in our Dev. Community is a developer.

Posted · Report post

Hi Jesper,

As far as I am aware I don't think but I could be wrong that there is a font size selector option. I think the best course of action would be for you to apply to our developer community. Where you will gain access to our developer Skype channel and receive advice on how to create your custom section and possibly add it to the PageLines store.

http://developer.pagelines.com/apply/

Posted · Report post

Hi Jesper,

As far as I am aware I don't think but I could be wrong that there is a font size selector option. I think the best course of action would be for you to apply to our developer community.

http://developer.pagelines.com/apply/

Hi Danny

Thanks for your reply.

I think you're right about the Font Size option. As far as I can see. The only option is to use css. Too bad

But I'm still trying to get the colorpicker to work.

I've already applied for the Dev community.

Thanks again

Jesper