Photo
- - - - -

BrandNav question

brandnav

Best Answer Rob , 28 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi,

You can do this with BrandNav or Branding with Nav Classic. The BrandNav will require less custom CSS, so I'll recommend that first.

Just go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. By default, you should be in the Header area (appears blue).

Replace Branding and NavBar with the BrandNav section by simply dragging the elements over.

Note: You may have to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and select your primary menu for BrandNav using the Theme Locations section there. Just save when selected and your menu should be correct.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 pmmyers

pmmyers

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Hi, I am not sure how to set up my header, Or if I should do it with Brandnav.

With branding and navbar the site looks like this first attached file,

I would like it to look like this mock up  in the second upload ps_banner_150 with the brand aligned with the nav bar. 

Thanks for insight into how this is done.

Attached Files

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:43 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

You can do this with BrandNav or Branding with Nav Classic. The BrandNav will require less custom CSS, so I'll recommend that first.

Just go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. By default, you should be in the Header area (appears blue).

Replace Branding and NavBar with the BrandNav section by simply dragging the elements over.

Note: You may have to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and select your primary menu for BrandNav using the Theme Locations section there. Just save when selected and your menu should be correct.

#3 pmmyers

pmmyers

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Thanks!