Photo
- - - - -

BrandNav question

brandnav

Best Answer Rob , 28 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi,

You can do this with BrandNav or Branding with Nav Classic. The BrandNav will require less custom CSS, so I'll recommend that first.

Just go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. By default, you should be in the Header area (appears blue).

Replace Branding and NavBar with the BrandNav section by simply dragging the elements over.

Note: You may have to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and select your primary menu for BrandNav using the Theme Locations section there. Just save when selected and your menu should be correct.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pmmyers

pmmyers

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Hi, I am not sure how to set up my header, Or if I should do it with Brandnav.

With branding and navbar the site looks like this first attached file,

I would like it to look like this mock up  in the second upload ps_banner_150 with the brand aligned with the nav bar. 

Thanks for insight into how this is done.

Attached Files

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:43 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

You can do this with BrandNav or Branding with Nav Classic. The BrandNav will require less custom CSS, so I'll recommend that first.

Just go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. By default, you should be in the Header area (appears blue).

Replace Branding and NavBar with the BrandNav section by simply dragging the elements over.

Note: You may have to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and select your primary menu for BrandNav using the Theme Locations section there. Just save when selected and your menu should be correct.

• pmmyers likes this

#3 pmmyers

pmmyers

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brandnav