Photo
Gridly

gridly

gridly installation error

Best Answer beardedavenger , 28 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

It's a section. The section needs to be installed into the pagelines-sections plugin, located in wp-content/plugins. Or, just click "install" from your wp-admin pagelines store and it wil install it into the correct location.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mrtripper

mrtripper

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Hi Nick,

After installing Gridly in my sections, here what i get :

Warning: include_once(/homez.306/mrtrippe/www/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/gridly/shortcode.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homez.306/mrtrippe/www/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/gridly/section.php on line 21

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homez.306/mrtrippe/www/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/gridly/shortcode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homez.306/mrtrippe/www/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/gridly/section.php on line 21

Any idea about what's wrong ?

thank you

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hmm, not entirely sure. I would make sure that the file is actually there. Try re-installing the section.

#3 mrtripper

mrtripper

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

I did several times...do i have to do more than drag & drop the gridly dossier in pagelines sections ??

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

I think you have it installed in the wrong location. The section needs to go into the pagelines-sections plugin folder, in wp-content/plugins, NOT in /themes/pagelines/sections.

No such file or directory in /homez.306/mrtrippe/www/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/gridly/section.php

#5 mrtripper

mrtripper

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

oops sorry

#6 mrtripper

mrtripper

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hi Nick,

I tried to install it by drag&drop in the sections by mistake, in the plugins as usual (no way, it not appears as installed int my admin) or by wordpress admin with the zip archive (see enclosed).

I don't know how to install it !?

#7 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:01 PM   Best Answer

It's a section. The section needs to be installed into the pagelines-sections plugin, located in wp-content/plugins. Or, just click "install" from your wp-admin pagelines store and it wil install it into the correct location.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gridly, gridly, installation, error