Photo
Twitter All-in-One

How To Get Global Settings Across All Blog Posts

Best Answer MrFent , 22 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hi Allegra, you can set site defaults for all of your sections. From the dashboard, click PageLines, then Page Options. Select the "Site Defaults" tab, and then click on the Twitter All in One tab. Hope this helps!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adesouza

adesouza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hiya!

I've currently got Twitter AIO implemented on my blog page no problem, and it's looking great!

Unfortunately, the settings are not carried across into the individual blog post pages. They all say "Twitter All-In-One 

Set your Twitter Mode & other information in the PageLines Meta Settings to activate. Set Meta →"

Going to each page and copying in the settings individually seems like a pain. On top of that it will be difficult for my client to reproduce when they are adding new blog posts.

Any guidance you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Allegra.

#2 MrFent

MrFent

• Members

• 232 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:40 PM   Best Answer

Hi Allegra, you can set site defaults for all of your sections. From the dashboard, click PageLines, then Page Options. Select the "Site Defaults" tab, and then click on the Twitter All in One tab. Hope this helps!

#3 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Please let us know if you still need assistance, otherwise I will close this topic in 7 days. Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Twitter All-in-One