3 replies to this topic

#1 jkamphaus

jkamphaus

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Framework Version:none,... interested in PL

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

Hello ... 

I am still totally confused about working on the possibility to create sub menu items navigation  on the left side of a full width page.

I do have different menu items in the main menu with sub items,... ok so far

Where do I have to place which menu in which sidebar,... to show the sub pages as a new navigation on the left of the page...

I already created individual Menues for it in "menu".

And how does it works, that the dififferent pages show a different left navigation depending on the sub items of the menu,... ???

I know that I can choose the 2nd level menu on each individual page

thx

Joerg

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

Hi Joerg,

I apologise but I am not quite sure what you're trying to do. Do you mean that you have a menu widget and wish to display a different menus on different pages ?

If so you will need to use a plugin called Widget Logic, which allows you to display widgets on a per post/page basis.

#3 jkamphaus

jkamphaus

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Framework Version:none,... interested in PL

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

only a navigation on the left side.. the navigation items should be the sub items from the actual side,... 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

You would want to probably use the Custom Menu widget and Widget Logic like I suggest, you will most likely need to create a custom menu for each of your pages such menus, depending on how you want the menu to display.

I think the best course of action would be to ask this question on the Wordpress support forums, as this is related to the widgets and not PageLines.