#1 wphostmanaged

wphostmanaged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOttawa
  • Framework Version:Platform Pro and Pagelines Lite

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Where are the pagelines settings actually stored?   Is it in the db or a file that gets written too?

One of my sites on a separate server is resetting the settings on a regular basis and I'm trying to track down why it's happening.  Not sure if it's a security plugin or the server...

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hi,

The settings are stored in the database.  The problem you're describing is probably a plugin conflict.  However, it may be your server's security settings as well.

Try disabling all non-PageLines plugins other than Akismet (if activated).

#3 great2gether

great2gether

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCologne / Köln - Germany / Deutschland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hello everybody,

I just found this post and will try that. I am having the same issues with the settings of the page. It resets all parts bit by bit. I got already paranoid that somebody is logging in and playing tricks on me smile.gif

If there is somebody who found unmatching Plugins that cause this problem it would be cool, if you post it here.

Kind regards from Germany Cologne,

Atilla | great2gether

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13234 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hi,

As Rob mentioned if you settings are resetting its likely a plugin. To find this out for certain, disable all active plugins and see if the issue persists. If it doesn't then its definitely a plugin and you will need to enable one by plugin, then see if you can save your settings, if you can, move onto the next plugin repeat this process until you find the culprit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: settings