Photo

WooCommerce Template

WooCommerce Template

Best Answer ellenmva , 19 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

Ya, that's weird that they came over -- wonder why they have a paid plugin for that.  Though that still may be the problem. Can you see the individual products on your site?

Let's make sure that it has nothing to do with Pagelines. Disable the WooCommerce for Pagelines Plugin and then switch the theme to TwentyTwelve. Then look at your shop page -- do the products show up?

If the products are still not there then it is something to do with WooCommerce. I would post on their Community Forum and explain to them that you switched from Jigoshop to WooCommerce and the products are there but not showing on shop page.

If the products do show up with TwentyTwelve then maybe something is still not set up with the sections on the Product Archive template.

Let me know your result.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 59 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL
  • Framework Version:1.1.1

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

I just recently switched from jigoshop to woocommerce.  I noticed that know after setting everything up my products wont show up.  I have the  shop page page pointing to http://www.rockforda....com/deli-case/

which is my shop page.  Does the default template page go to product archives instead of a normal template?  Did i miss a step into making this function properly? 

Thanks,

#2 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 332 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

This happened to someone who was using the WooCommerce for Pagelines plugin and they ended up creating a new page and assigning it as the shop page and it worked. You might want to give that a try and see if the products show up.

Also, check the other ecommerce pages like Cart, Checkout, My Account, etc. and make sure the shortcode on those pages says woocommerce_ , not jigoshop_. Right now your Cart page is [jigoshop_cart] should be [woocommerce_cart].

Lastly, you may want to use the WooCommerce for Pagelines plugin because once you get the shop page working the products will display in a single column, rather than across and there is css in the plugin that fixes the issue.

#3 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 59 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

I tried that a few times with no luck.  Still points says nothing found. http://www.rockfordartdeli.com/store/

I have the woocommerce for pagelines plugin installed already.  Thanks

#4 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 332 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Okay, it looks like the WooCommerce Sections aren't on the Product Archive and Product Templates.  Go to Pagelines --> Drag & Drop click on Templates and Product Archive.  Make sure the section ProductContent is in Active Sections. Then click on the Content Area and make sure ProductLoop is in Active Sections. Do the same on the Product Template.

Screenshot_5_12_13_11_43_AM.png

Screenshot_5_12_13_11_44_AM-4.png

Let me know if that works.

Ellen

#5 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 59 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

Wow not sure how i missed that part.  So its getting closer.  http://www.rockfordartdeli.com/store/

Still none of my products will show up.  They are all visible in the products area should i recreate them?  these are all from my jigoshop store original setup.

#6 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 332 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

Yes, you will have to create them in WooCommerce. If you have a lot of products, Woothemes does have a paid plugin to covert Jigoshop to WooCommerce.

#7 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 59 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

Should I delete all these and recreate them?  It looks like it just pulled them into WooCommerce when I added the plugin.

http://d.pr/i/E7gv

I dont have a ton so its not a huge deal.  Just want to make sure its the correct way before i delete them all and start over.

#8 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 332 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:57 AM   Best Answer

Ya, that's weird that they came over -- wonder why they have a paid plugin for that.  Though that still may be the problem. Can you see the individual products on your site?

Let's make sure that it has nothing to do with Pagelines. Disable the WooCommerce for Pagelines Plugin and then switch the theme to TwentyTwelve. Then look at your shop page -- do the products show up?

If the products are still not there then it is something to do with WooCommerce. I would post on their Community Forum and explain to them that you switched from Jigoshop to WooCommerce and the products are there but not showing on shop page.

If the products do show up with TwentyTwelve then maybe something is still not set up with the sections on the Product Archive template.

Let me know your result.

#9 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Please let us know if you still need assistance, otherwise I will close this topic in 7 days. Thanks!

#10 Jarrod H

Jarrod H

Advanced Member

• Members

• 59 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

@Jenny Im pretty sure its all good now.  Just adding new products in.  Thanks

• Jenny likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WooCommerce, Template