Photo
- - - - -

Customizing Accordion

customization accordion css less

Best Answer mudgal , 17 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Ok, my bad.  I was using a dot before the CSS properties I was trying to set.  Removed it.  It works now.  Kind of embarassed, and was trying to find a way to delete this post completely but couldn't do that.  I should probably get some sleep before working further on my site! :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mudgal

mudgal

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hi,

I tried to customize an accordion created using the pl_accordion shortcode using css in the "Custom CSS / LESS" section of the Site Options.  Here is the code I used:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

However, the styling doesn't show on the page, presumably because the accordion style properties are set by script and not by CSS?  Or perhaps I am doing something wrong here?  How can I get nice black accordion headings with white text on them?

Regards,

Sumit

#2 mudgal

mudgal

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:10 PM   Best Answer

Ok, my bad.  I was using a dot before the CSS properties I was trying to set.  Removed it.  It works now.  Kind of embarassed, and was trying to find a way to delete this post completely but couldn't do that.  I should probably get some sleep before working further on my site! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customization, accordion, css, less