I'm panicking a bit here - a client site I'm developing (and almost done with) is throwing an error:
PageLines Sections LESS/CSS error.
expected color value: failed at `border: 1px solid darken(@baseContrastMore, 10);` line: 96
The site is totally messed up. Here's what I've done, using my brain and research on the forums:
- Removed all of my custom CSS (using Pagelines Customize). Still broken.
- Updated Pagelines today. It broke some time (hours) after this.
- Refreshed the Store - read that refreshing it might work. I have no Sections installed on this site, by the way. Still broken.
- Checked every "line: 96" I could think of. Can't find anything.
- It seemed to break after I enabled Boxes on one particular Template. I also trashed a ton of unused boxes.
All help is greatly appreciated. Should I be using debug mode? Thanks.