#21 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

Hi Pat

It's defiently something to do with the jigoshop plugin, which is strange as I've checked both our versions and they're the same. The pagelines integration on it's own doesn't seem to change the text alignment on it's own, but activating the main jigo plugin definetly does. I will report this to a developer and see what they suggest. As you've already reuploaded the framework, in the meantime I would say install a fresh version of jigoshop and upload that to see if there was a corruption in the current one.

For the time being until we can work out exactly what's happening the below can be used/adjusted to fix.

.page-template-default #dynamic-content {
    margin-left4%;
    margin-right0;
}

#22 sierrapat

sierrapat

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

I deleted Jigoshop plugin and reinstalled from wordpress.org. No change. The css below works on pages, but not on the Search Page.

Hi Pat

It's defiently something to do with the jigoshop plugin, which is strange as I've checked both our versions and they're the same. The pagelines integration on it's own doesn't seem to change the text alignment on it's own, but activating the main jigo plugin definetly does. I will report this to a developer and see what they suggest. As you've already reuploaded the framework, in the meantime I would say install a fresh version of jigoshop and upload that to see if there was a corruption in the current one.

For the time being until we can work out exactly what's happening the below can be used/adjusted to fix.

.page-template-default #dynamic-content {
    margin-left4%;
    margin-right0;
}

#23 sierrapat

sierrapat

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

James -- can you please give me the corrective CSS for these pages?

-->

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

-->

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks

#24 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16960 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:26 AM

This issue can not be resolved by CSS, the issue you have is that you're missing important HTML/CSS from your pages. Can you enable PageLines debug mode again please, so I can try to recreate your issue.

#25 sierrapat

sierrapat

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

OK. I reinstated Debug mode. Do you want FTP access?

Pat

This issue can not be resolved by CSS, the issue you have is that you're missing important HTML/CSS from your pages. Can you enable PageLines debug mode again please, so I can try to recreate your issue.

#26 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16960 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

OK, can you disable all plugins again except for the following:

JigoShop

Jigoshop/PageLines plugins

PageLines sections.

#27 sierrapat

sierrapat

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

OK. Everything is disabled except for those three...

OK, can you disable all plugins again except for the following:

JigoShop

Jigoshop/PageLines plugins

PageLines sections.

#28 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16960 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

OK, I am currently logged in, James has provide login details.

As James suggested above disabling the JigoShop plugin resolves your issue. However, I have just this moment, installed JIgoShop and the Content Section HTML/CSS remains, therefore this issue appears to be unique to you.

I am unsure what is the cause of this issue, it could well be you have made changes to the core files, it could be related to your server or it could be a conflict with JigoShop and one of your disabled plugins.

I recommend you make a note of what plugins you have installed, then delete them all apart from PageLines Sections, JigoShop and JigoShop for PageLines.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: content, left margin, css