Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2.4.2 Release notes.

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Today were releasing 2.4.2 of PageLines Framework. This is a maintenance release for the 2.x branch.

- NEW - Allow global store login by defining PL_GLOBAL_USER and PL_GLOBAL_PASS.
- NEW - Twitter user popover and url formatting.
- CORE - Register easing and veiwport scripts.
- CORE - Better update messages.
- CORE - Add $this->oset to navbar options, allows per page navbar styles etc.
- Bugs - Fixed imported. Should stop white screen on import with mod_sec/suhosin.
- Bugs - Use esc_attr on banner image alt.
- Bugs - Twitter: Fixed typo.
- Bugs - Features: If no link supplied use div not anchor.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank you.

If i may some requests:

An update for the Font-Awesome icons whould should not escape the next update please.

Version 3.1.1 is out with some 14 px perfection and 54 new icons really cool.

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/whats-new/

Also, some things for BuddyPress to work without template pack as they upgraded theme comptathibility? Please?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank you.

If i may some requests:

An update for the Font-Awesome icons whould should not escape the next update please.

Version 3.1.1 is out with some 14 px perfection and 54 new icons really cool.

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/whats-new/

Also, some things for BuddyPress to work without template pack as they upgraded theme comptathibility? Please?

Cannot say with better words! 

Thanks

Carlo

Posted · Report post

@carletto0282 Thank you.

These requests shows up that we care about the framework development. :)

In the same time, let us not forget that they are working hard for sure on this framework and their support is nice.

Hope for a major update now with wordpress 3.6 ready to be out that will not leave out Buddypress, Font Awesome, Jetpack gallery support and proper WooCommerce integration.

Posted · Report post

@Denis Ciumbargi, does the WooCommerce plugin in the Pagelines store not work properly?

I'm screwed if it doesn't... was planning on using it for a client's website... if not, I'll have to not go the Pagelines route and find something else.

Posted · Report post

Is there a bug in the Twitter bar? Getting on some pages and a twitter error on other occasions:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /public_html/DOMAIN/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/twitterbar/section.php on line 47

Posted · Report post

@steve S

Not having any issues with Woocommerce. Seems to be fine on the site I'm developing with the update.

Posted · Report post

Is there a bug in the Twitter bar? Getting on some pages and a twitter error on other occasions:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /public_html/DOMAIN/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/twitterbar/section.php on line 47

replace twitterbar/section.php with this: http://paste.pagelines.com/39o

Just adds a check to make sure the data returned is sane.

The on/off twitter working thing is probably twitter rate limiting your site/server. Theres numerous threads on the forums about that.

Posted · Report post

@ The plugin works nicely. Ellen does a very nice job and she is always open to improve the plugin. I think she is one of the best in providing support for the plugin.

I only ment "proper integration" as in styles overiding to look more consistent, more features in option as in jigoshop. It is clearly a difference between how pagelines treats jigoshop and how woocommerce is integrated even if Jigoshop has lesser users that woocommerce.

Go for it and again, Ellen, the developer is always there.

Posted · Report post

UPDATE: I've been developing a site over the past two days with WooCommerce plugin integration by Ellen, and I have to say that I really appreciate it!

Works great, and no bugs to speak of yet.  More options are always better, but for a free plugin, Ellen really out did it!  

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hi I just updated to the new pagelines and my images won't load in the header??? gregs-restaurant.com

Please help the images are there I am not sure what the problem is.

Posted · Report post

@bmenllc

This is not a support topic, it is a notification topic to inform of the changes to the recent update. If you have any issues, please create a new topic.

Posted · Report post

Another error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 264448 bytes) in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.register.php on line 141

when trying to edit post/media.

Posted · Report post

This is not a support topic, it is a notification topic to inform of the changes to the recent update. If you have any issues, please create a new topic.

Thread locked.