Photo
- - - - -

Changing the color of the NavBar Title Text

Best Answer Martin Davies , 13 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

Here's how i did this. 

Using Chrome i made the browser window as small as possible to force mobile navigation to appear.  Then, using Firebug i selected the title pinpointing the code to be changed and then added this to Custom CSS. 

If you need help with Custom CSS you can read more here. http://support.pagel...ion/custom-css/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vincerodesign

vincerodesign

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:41 AM

Website URL: www.stratus24.com

Framework Version: Pagelines 2.4.1

WordPress Version: 3.5.1

Details:

I'd like to change the color of the NavBar Title text...It is currently white which is not easy to see...

I have built my website and am using NavBar for navigation...The color is the standard gradient utilized by the Navbar...I populated the NavBar Title Text field and then loaded my website on the iPhone...The standard white text formatting makes it almost impossible to see against the gray gradient...

Is there a way to set the NavBar Title text color to whatever I am using for the font color in the rest of the NavBar?

Thanks!

Robert

#2 Martin Davies

Martin Davies

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 2469 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:43 AM   Best Answer

Here's how i did this. 

Using Chrome i made the browser window as small as possible to force mobile navigation to appear.  Then, using Firebug i selected the title pinpointing the code to be changed and then added this to Custom CSS. 

If you need help with Custom CSS you can read more here.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content