Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adjust Box Title to "Center"

Question

Posted · Report post

I would like to adjust the box titles such that they are centered under the image. www.tisfortell.org

The text is "Just For Kids!" I believe, just a guess, that this language is what should be adjusted ""fboxtitle"><h3>"  Maybe adjust "h3" to something else. 

alt="Just For Kids!" style="max-width: 100%"></div><div class="fboxinfo fix bd"><div class="fboxtitle"><h3>Just For Kids!</h3></div><div class="fboxtext">  <a class="pledit"

Thank you in advance for your help!

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I think I may have figured it out.  Change "h3" to "h1"

Posted · Report post

Well, that didn't work but it did increase the size of the text which is great.  Any help . . . Thanks so much!

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

You can use Css to align the text in the center of the box. If you've not used css before inside the framework check out  http://support.pagelines.me/docs/customization/custom-css/ which will give you an overview of the tools to use to find and edit the code and copy/paste it back into the framework.

You can see an example of the css code to align the text for either the title or the text inside the box on this post - http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/6007-centering-title-and-text-to-box-image/

Posted · Report post

Thank you James!  I will take a look. 

Posted · Report post

You're welcome :-)

Posted · Report post

Hi James - the post suggests that "First, you'll have to delete teh following line in your CSS, because it's causing the code after it to not be applied.    #callout.content.pad

I don't find #callout.content.pad within the Pageline Framework page I am reviewing.  Any thoughts?

Thank you kindly!

Posted · Report post

Hi there, no sorry you're only looking at the example code for the #boxes section, the callout is another section, the previous client had a number of different edits they had done.

The part you're looking at in that post is

#boxes h3{text-align:center;}

Posted · Report post

Super.  Steady as she goes.  I appreciate your help!

Posted · Report post

Anytime :-)