Photo
- - - - -

IOS Full screen background problem.....still

Best Answer Danny , 07 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

Can you please take a screenshot of your Layout Settings, also remove all custom CSS, scripts and disable all non-PageLines plugins. Then see if the issue persists, as I am unable to recreate the issue.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 willowtee

willowtee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

Hi Guys,

At the end of last year I had a problem with a site had a incomplete footer when viewed on ios - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

This was never resolved, and my client has quite fairly been giving me greif about it.

I'm now having the same problem with a new site - 

See how the bottom of right corner of the page/content area/ has been trimmed off? It has me totally stumped and given this client is  a iPad junkie it needs to be fixed soon!

I've searched the forums and couldn't find anyone else having the same problem which struck me as odd as it seems like a fairly basic layout that I thought others would have used?

Thanks

Tom

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16555 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

Hi,

I am unable to see anything from what screenshot, as its too small. Can you provide a larger image please.

#3 willowtee

willowtee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hi Danny,

That is a screen shot of the iphone - i.e its as big as a iphone screen is.  

As a comparison please have a look at the at the full site here -

The ferns are only supposed to be faintly visible at the bottom of the page. But as you can see in the screen shot page canvas and morefoot area (which are set to a semi transparent RGBA) are reduced in width. They should extend slightly beyond the large feature image of the flowers.

Thanks

Tom

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16555 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:27 AM   Best Answer

Can you please take a screenshot of your Layout Settings, also remove all custom CSS, scripts and disable all non-PageLines plugins. Then see if the issue persists, as I am unable to recreate the issue.

#5 willowtee

willowtee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hi Danny,

I tried a few things including your suggestions - then found by changing my layout settings from 'static with pixel width' to 'responsive with pixel width' I was able to work both sites into a workable solution.

Thanks

Tom